6.04.2009

{4 Years Old}

Yesterday was Brylee's 4th Birthday. I had planned on doing this big party but the weather was going to be bad and i have been so busy that we just ended up taking her bowling and we had some friends come.....so much easier than a big party! She had a lot of fun too. We bowled and had pizza and then we came home and sang to her, had some yummy ice cream cake and opened her presents! She was very spoiled by everyone. Thanks Nicole and Tatum for coming and bringing the kids! I still can't believe she is 4. I love watching her grow and learn, she is one smart cookie!

Broc picked out the cake...Brylee loved it.

Just sang happy birthday to her so she was blushing:) (pics are kind of blurry sorry, still trying to figure out my camera.)

This handsome fella is Kreed

Nicole and Taylor....we just love them!

Payson's first time bowling

We got Bry this Leapster 2 and i think it's the best gift we've ever gotten her! She was busy playing it all night and i've never seen her sit still that long. haha! (it will be great for these upcoming trips to Utah)

And yes spoiled with a Razor! She is a lucky little girl surounded by friends and family who love her!

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Taylor had so much fun! The whole way home she kept saying that she wanted to play with Brylee again. Thanks for the invite. I look gross in that picture:). Gotta love being prego.

Colette said...

What a cute birthday girl. Looks like it was a happy one. Sometimes simplifying is the best thing isn't it. Enjoy your busy weekends to come!

Stewart Family said...

Happy Birthday Brylee. Cute stuff. That gives me some good ideas for Kinlee's birthday coming up.

Bree said...

Your comment was SO sweet and it made me miss being home even more!! We wish we could've been there too!! Looks like it was a fun party--love the Hannah Montana cake!!! I'll be home for a quick trip this weekend but it's mostly to get more of our stuff (since we're staying) and go to Cort's baby's blessing. Time for you and Cort to plan your trip to Boise!!! :D

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

I love your blog. You are so diligent. So I have to know. You and I are always doing things together. I am due in January. Are you excpeting yet? Ours was a major shock. Let me know.