6.09.2009

{Trucks n' Booms}

I wanted to record this stage that Payson is in before he grows out of it and i forget about it. I hope i never forget it though because it's one of the cutest things i've ever seen. This little guy is fascinated with "Trucks and Booms" (Booms are tractors and skid steers) We don't exactly know where he got Boom from but that's what he calls them. Most of the day you can find him either watching out his bedroom window looking at all the construction going on and saying over and over "boom mom boom!" or playing with one of his booms somewhere in the house or lately if the weather allows it...outside. The day i took these pics he was having so much fun using his boom to haul dirt all over our sidewalk. We do now have our sprinkler system done and a deck started so now if things go as planned we will soon have grass in the backyard! Broc says in the next couple weeks. I can't wait to get rid of all this dirt.....





(i gave him one of my big spoons to use as a shovel because he keeps losing all of his)

5 comments:

Colette said...

Cute pictures. Be glad you wrote it down. I didn't when my boys were little and I did forget some of those cute things they did and said. Yeah lawn!!! Dirt..you mean MUD with all this rain, although if you had grass it would be nice and green!

The Pena family said...

I just realized how long it's been since I've looked at your blog. Payson is just like Zach. They will be so sad when the dirt is all gone. It is so cute to watch them with their tractors. All Zach wants to do is dig.

Brittanie said...

He is so cute. Thats exciting your backyard it getting closer to being done.

Bree said...

He is SO cute!!! This is a fun age, huh!! Hope things are going great!!! Sounds like you've been super busy-especially with UT trips! And yay for grass--I bet you are SOOOO excited to finally have the yard DONE! :)

Nicole Stucki said...

I just love this little guy. He is the sweetest thing ever. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your yard done soon:)!