6.16.2009

{Brian and Abi's Wedding}

This last friday we drove down to Utah for my brothers wedding. Their reception was friday night and the wedding and and luncheon were on saturday. It was so good to have all of my siblings together. Brian is the last of 6 kids to get married so it was a big deal for my family. We have waited a very long time for this to happen. He is 31 and i think that waiting was worth it because he found the perfect girl for him! It was very touching to see all of my brothers be so close. They all have a special place in their hearts for Brian. He has always been the peace maker in our family. We love him so much! Congrats Brian and Abi!!!

Payson got this "boom" from his cousins house and wouldn't put it down. I think it's in all the reception pics. Here is him and Grandma Kay. He loves his grandmas!



Brylee and Hallie were sitting on this cute little chair. I tried to get a couple but Brylee's cheese face is a little overbearing! She's a cutie though!



All the guys. My 4 brothers and 1 brother in law and hott hubby along with Abi's brothers. And then a pic of Trav and Brian. These two are so close. They are the two brothers that are just older than me.



Mom and Dad! And Me and Brian the handsome groom.







{Wedding Day}


Brian was so happy. Their sealing was so special, they had a very good sealer. I am so happy for the two of them. It was a really good day and so sweet to see how close all my brothers are. They were so emotional, and just so happy for Brian.




Trav and Jess came clear from Seattle. We love to see them and i'm excited Jess will be here for 3 weeks so i can spend some time with her and the kiddos!

6 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics! So beautiful!

Megan and Shawn said...

That's great that all of your family could be there. Your hair is SO cute! Love it, and yes I'm going to be knocking down your door when I get into town. Be prepared...

Jenna Johnson said...

I am texting you and writing on your blog at this moment...way to multitask:) Cute pictures! I can match the cupcakes to those color perfectly!!!

Bree said...

Glad it went so well!! You all look great-love the colors! Hope you can relax a little bit now... :)

the Virgins said...

Congrats Brian! It was fun to see your family..I think I was forgetting what they looked like haha Sounds like he met someone just perfect for him..that is so exciting! Your little family is so dang cute and your kids are getting so big!! I miss you!!

Leishman Family said...

Congrats to Brian... and you look so beautiful!! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding, and reception!!