7.09.2009

{4th of July} 2009

We had a great 4th of July. It was really fun having the kids a little older this year. They enjoyed the parade, and the I.F. Fireworks alot. We got up and went to the parade and then just took it easy at Gma and Gpa's all day with Broc's brother and his wife and kids. Then we all headed to the Falls and ate at Texas Roadhouse then watched the fireworks. It was a really good day! I wanted to go to the rodeo but i'm glad we went to the fireworks, they were so good this year. It had been a long time since we had gone.


I love this first pic.....i think Barry was a little wore out from all the fun;) haha...and Payson is totally picking his nose.This is my cute nephews, Kaden and Makoy. They call Payson "Pay-Pay" so he calls them that too, it's so funny.
Payson and Gma Kay at the parade....
Hope everyone had a happy 4th!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great pix amber! you always look so amazing and put together!

Bree said...

Yay, I'm so glad you updated!! :) I can't believe you had to wear winter coats at the fireworks!! haha! I LOVE your glowstick earrings Amber! ;) You are so cute!

Megan and Shawn said...

Your kids are sooooo cute! And so is my hair!! Thanks again, I really love it. It was so nice to chat with you, its been too long.