7.14.2009

{Anaconda}

This last weekend we went to a mens softball tournament in Anaconda Montana. It was SO much fun! That place is a total po-dunk town but it had some really nice softball fields (sad that Rexburg can't have anything close to that nice) and we went with the funnest group of people ever. My stomache hurt from laughing by the end of the weekend. Alot of junk food was eaten and a lot of sleep was lost but it was a great weekend getaway with no kids!

{warning} picture overload!

This is Sailee....She belongs to Bruce and Crissy. 6 weeks old and beautiful!


This is Easton.....Brent and Claudene's. He is the happiest little guy! They rode with us and i didn't hear a peep out him. so cute.

Britt and Spencer
Vicki and Travar
Nicole and Eli
Claudene and Brent
Jared and Jen
Alexis....the cutest little girl and so happy! She belongs to Nicole and Eli.

This is Broc....hahaha....he looks like a little kid getting into something cuz he found Oreos.


This is our bill after eating at what everyone says is the BEST steakhouse ever....i wouldn't know i don't eat steak and i got chicken but whatever it was still good:) (oh and it is EVERYONE'S bill not me and Broc's..haha..yea i would die.)


Everyone having a rest between games.

oh cute...
All the fun wives chillin at one of the many games.

I'm so glad we have such fun friends! and i'm still tired cuz i really got no sleep....

9 comments:

Colette said...

How fun and no kids!!!

Beth Willmore said...

That seriously looks like so much fun Amber! I definitely hope the steak house was worth it - that's a pretty hefty bill! :)

The Kay Family said...

It's so fun to get away without kids. Sorry you had to miss the concert but it looks like you had fun anyway.

The Mortensens said...

These pictures make me so sad. Matt misses playing with these guys. If we only didn't move every year:( Maybe one day we will be back and Matt can play again. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I hope that was Ruths Chris Steak house. That is insane! Cute pics of everybody. what a fun group! Looks like you guys had a great fourth- tell Broc happy late b-day!

Amber said...

oh no michelle it was just some hometown steakhouse called The Derby. I know that bill is outrageous, thats why i had to get a pic;) haha. There were alot of us though so it wasn't too bad per couple.

Bree said...

Looks like a blast Amber! And you are cute as always--I love your pink shirt! :)

Stewart Family said...

How fun! Nice to have a little getaway without the kiddies. I tease Marc about getting old too! haha. Although, I turned 26 this year. Closer to 30 than 20. ahhhh!! Glad you guys have been having a fun summer. It looks like you have been as busy as us.

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

So you don't know me but I found your blog on one of my friends, and crazy but I saw a pic of Jared and Jen, they are my cousins small world. Sorry about your grandma.