7.28.2009

{Yellowstone}

For the 24th we went to Yellowstone with Broc's family. That is his sisters birthday so we headed up there for the day and went to the Discovery Center and saw the bears and wolves. It was feeding time so it was neat to see them out on the hunt. Then we went and ate some food then headed to the Playmill to see "The Secret Garden". I'm always amazed at how well the cast does at the Playmill. There is lots of talent there. They are also doing "Footloose" right now and i thought that would be fun to go see. I was very emotional at the play because it's kind of a sad play and i also knew my grandma was leaving this earth at any time. Anyways we had a good time and the kids enjoyed the day with their cousins!

This big bear couch made my kids look so little!




Brylee found a lady bug and aunt Shurron was kind enough to give her an empty Aleve bottle to keep it in.


Payson holding a bear paw...


Sam the bear


Grandma and her two shadows:) David and Brylee....

5 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

This is going to sound really weird because you don't know me at all. I'm friends with Jessica Driggs and I was looking at her friend list and your blog title said Leona Grover. Leona was my aunt, my grandpa Is her brother Guy. I loved Leona so much, she was such a sweet lady. We grew up in Driggs and now I live in Victor. Anyway I just wanted to tell you I'm so sorry about your grandma, she was a good lady.

Jessica said...

What great pictures Amber! And what a FUN time! I have not been to the playmill in forever.... I wanna go!
That bear couch IS huge, and so are the bears - ooooooo!

Amber, I just heard about Ella. Oh MY! Those sisters just needed to be together, I guess!

Nicole Stucki said...

That looks like so much fun. I really want to go to the Playmill but guess who doesn't.......Lol.

The Genta Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so sorry about your grandma. When my grandpa died we had the whole family get together and tell their favorite memory of him and I wrote them all down and put it into a book for everyone. I love to read it from time to time. It's a good way to remember.

Our prayers are with you guys.

Megan and Shawn said...

Yellowstone is the greatest! I'm not sure, but the comments look like your grandma passed. I'm sorry, let me know if you need anything. We're thinking of you.