8.18.2009

{Big Boy Bed}



I have had many things on my "To Do" List for Payson. One of them we finally accomplished a couple weeks ago....getting him into a bed! I have had this bedding for a few months now and I am so glad we finally have a bed to put it on! His new baseball headboard is so cute and goes so well with what i'm doing in his room. He has done awesome in his big boy bed. We haven't had one problem with it (except that he likes to jump on it) so this step was a piece of cake! Now i need to work on taking away his binki's, bottles (yes he still takes milk in a bottle to go to sleep), and potty training... Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh the bed looks great! And GOOD LUCK with all those other transitions...I'm glad at least one of them was easy for ya!

Jessica said...

OH.MY.HECK. that is so cute! I love the headboard, the theme, and of course the colors. Cute cute room for such a cute little guy!

Thanks for the invite!

The Kay Family said...

It turned out so cute! Potty traing is easy for boys...don't worry!

Tara Mortensen said...

SO cute!! I love the headboard and the bedding!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Love the room! Good luck with the "other" rites of passages!

Colette said...

Cute, cute bedding and headboard. What a fun big boy bed. Good luck with the rest. My advise on potty training boys, let him decide when he is ready and in a day it'll be done!! Of course, I had two stubborn boys who I couldn't make do anything, HUM, I still struggle making them do anything!!