9.17.2009

{Obsessed}

We have a little obsession at our house. Payson has this LOVE for anything like a truck, tractor, skid-steer...etc. We drop Brylee off at school each morning and when we get home, as i'm pulling into the garage i hear "Pay outhide mom? peath mom." How can i tell that NO?!?? I can't. So even if he is in jammies, i sometimes let him run straight to his trucks when we get home. Dirt washes out, i'm not worried. I just love seeing him enjoy something that much.

There is one spot on the side of the driveway that doesn't have bark yet....well it's kind of the sandbox but with dirt. He keeps his trucks out there and plays in it ALL day.

He even organizes all his equipment....

5 comments:

Colette said...

How cute, my Jayce was like that, he even had to wash them! I finally got tired of cats in our sandbox when Jayce was little and decided, like you, dirt washes what can it hurt :o)

Brian and Krista said...

LOL! I love it!!

Jessica said...

That is WAAAY too cute. I LOVE LOVE their little imaginations. What a sweet little boy!

Ashton & Co. said...

OH, poor Brylee. You'll love that you took pics of Payson playing in his jammies in the dirt one day! Your kids are too cute!

Chantri said...

He is SO cute! I love these pictures because you can TOTALLY tell he is concentrating! You are so good at taking pictures of everything.