10.09.2009

{Football Party!}

Mini Cheeseburgers (if your interested for the recipe let me know, it's so easy)





We had a football party last week for the Denver/Dallas game with some friends. We were all either Dallas or Denver fans. I got pics of the Dallas fans but i didn't get any of the Denver fans. Oops....next time! We had so much fun, it's always fun with our friends though. We are grateful for all the amazing friends we have. We did soups and rolls and some fun desserts including my mini cheeseburgers shown above! Thanks for the party Eli and Nicole!

*Oh and Dallas lost so it was a little sad but we were good sports and still had a good time;)

6 comments:

Colette said...

I'd love the recipe. Those Penas are Bronco fans aren't they, hope they were good sports too HA HA :)

Beth Willmore said...

That looks SO fun - and if I didn't think football was the most stupid thing ever - I'd have to host a party like that too! :) Thanks for calling me last week - you're a good friend!

Jessica said...

Oh I've seen those little cheeseburger desserts before...soo cute!

Stewart Family said...

How fun. Those cheese burgers are so cute. You have to post the recipe...in fact maybe you should do a video tutorial! Aren't you guys cute in your cowboy gear!!

Brian and Krista said...

HAHA! I love it that you guys totally dressed up! What die hard fans you are! LOL! I LOVE Brylees hat, did you get it from gap? Its seriously so CUTE!

Jessica said...

What a FUN party!
I want the cheeseburger recipe too - please!