10.30.2009

{Happy Halloween} Nerd Style

We had a Halloween Party last week with some friends and I am kind of embarrassed to post the pics of me and Broc cuz they truly are hideous! HAHA ....to say the least. We played some really fun games including one where you have to bend over without hands and pick up a paper bag with your mouth and they keep cutting it and whoever doesn't fall and can keep going down farther and farther wins. That would be me! But a couple of the guys were right there with me so it was so funny. I laughed ALOT that night....good times.

The new and improved Genta's...what do you think??

He's so dang hot....
Eli and Nicole as his grandma and grandpa....he looked JUST like his grandma...so funny!
Bruce and Crissy.....Pimp and whatever you want to call her...hooker.
We had to watch our behavior for the Nun and Priest who were there....Cecily and Dallin
The bag game...


I didn't get pics of all the couples but i was impressed with everyones costumes. Some people are so creative....not me. I bought a couple nerd kits and threw the clothes together at the last minute. My mom was a little offended that i shopped in her closet for my nerd clothes;)

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

12 comments:

Colette said...

You two are looking HOT! What did you do with your hair Amber, could you style mine like that? Eli and Nicole's costumes crack me up. His grandparents live in our ward and they look just like them. HILARIOUS! Looks like fun. Have a Happy Halloween!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Bahahaha! That is so funny. Good work on the costumes! I would've sucked at the bag game. Can you imagine my big prego belly trying to pick up that bag! I can't wait to show Jeremy your costumes.

Brian and Krista said...

BAHAHAHA!! Oh I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time!! You guys look freaking HOT! LMAO!! and really?! What was Bruce thinking!! BAHAHA!!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh Amber that's SO funny! You guys looked awesome - and I was a little scared by Bruce's dress... :) That paper bag game sounds way fun - pretty sure I'd just tip over and break my nose though!

Jessica said...

Laughing....
That is hilarious! What a FUN night. Totally love all the costumes - you nerds you - hee hee.

Brittanie said...

hahah oh my gosh you guys look so funny! sounds like u had a good time.

Daniel and Sarah said...

hahahahahaha......hottest nerds i have ever seen. woohooo!!

Bree said...

hahaha! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

cecily said...

OH MY HECK! That was such a fun party. I am hoping to see you at the salon wearing those pants! Hope you had a happy Halloween!!

The Pena family said...

I still can't believe you kiss Broc with a mouth like that......haha, so gross!

Ashton & Co. said...

YOu guys are HOT! Looks like fun! You have a fun group of friends...

the Virgins said...

hahaha I love your costumes! Looks like a fun night!!