11.04.2009

It's November....say WHAT?!

Yes it's November and I can't believe it either. I am going to try and be better this year about getting ready for the holidays. I am a HUGE procrastinator and it's got to stop because i always stress out when the holidays come and i'm not ready:) So if any of you have this same problem and need gift ideas then i can help you out! GIFT CERTIFICATE to RADIANCE!!! Gift certificates are the best gift i think. And they can use them for multiple things at Radiance. For more info click HERE because we are also doing a REALLY good deal on cuts and colors. Free cut with a color for the month of November!!! That is a steal.

Also I am filling up pretty quickly before Thanksgiving time and I'm assuming December will be the same so if you would like to get in please call me 757-8023 or Radiance 356-8646. Thanks Everyone!!! (Spread the word!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

can i book you for december when we come visit?? We'll be there for a week and a half so if you're not too busy, squeeze me in!!