11.22.2009

Our little Artist...


Most of Brylee's spare time is spent creating pictures and all kinds of art projects. She is really good at coloring too. I think i'm going to enter her into a little coloring contest, i think she would love that. I love that she has found something that she is good at and she loves to do. She takes so much time on each picture and she is pretty darn good at drawing pictures of people. We are proud of our little artist! Broc's grandma and my grandma were both artists so it's kind of in the blood:)

2 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

She is too cute. We need to hang out soon!

Jessica said...

That is great! My boys LOVE to draw. I love to see their imaginations drawn on paper.
Keep it up little girl, and one day draw a master piece and earn lots and lots of money!!