12.01.2009

{Thanksgiving Program}



I will admit, i have been terrible at taking pics and blogging lately! I am sorry to some of you who keep tabs on me;) haha j/k I have just been at the salon ALOT lately and have had to spend all my extra time cleaning my house and taking care of my children who hate when i have to go to work. It's really hard to leave when they don't want me to go but it's so nice to get out of the house a few times a week. I love my kids and husband so much and this Thanksgiving was another reminder of all that i am thankful for. Family is the most important thing and nothing else should come before it.

Brylee had her Thanksgiving Program for her prechool class and it was fun to see her get up there and sing songs and do the actions to them because she never shows me at home what she has learned. She comes out of her shell around her teachers. Her preschool is amazing and it has been so good for her. She really has learned alot and has taught us a few things she has learned. For example one day i gave her something to eat and i could tell she really didn't want it, I was waiting for the "I don't want that!" but instead she looked at me and said "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". I was shocked!!! She told me that she learned it from Miss Kari (her teacher). So i think it's been well worth it to have her in it.





We love you "Brylee-Boo"

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Um ok I still check your blog and I've MISSED you! Brylee is so stinkin' cute and that's fun that she's enjoying preschool so much! Does Radiance have gift certificates? I need something to put in mom's stocking!

Colette said...

Oh Amber I understand!!! My blogging lately has been TERRIBLE I still haven't posted birthday pictures ;) Work has been crazy and when I get home I'm TIRED. My facebook farm is even suffering. Cute pictures of Brylee. Isn't it funny what they learn. I'll never forget when Brodie was just little and I kept sneezing and he's saying "bless you" well me being the polite mother wondered where he learned such manners then I realized it was at Sheila's. Thank goodness she taught them some manners for me. Take care, I'll try to update mine soon too.