1.11.2010

{MERRY CHRISTMAS}

Payson got a new Motorcycle Tricycle....it's so cute!

Checking out the stocking...

content with his new "boom"
Brylee showing me her pretty flowers. My friend makes them....so cute!
Petshops! Yay...she loves these.
The "look" I get from Payson quite often...he's so smooth;)

Christmas was so fun with these two being a little older. They got what they wanted and more. WAY too spoiled. Broc also spoiled me and got me a new video camera, it's so small and cute it scares me to use it! Christmas wouldn't be what it is without family though. We went to my parents later that day and ate ate ate and played games. I am mad i didn't take any pics out there. Overall a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok I LOVE the matching pajama pants!

Colette said...

Love, love the matching pajamas, but, where are yours???