1.11.2010

{New Years Day} Happy 2010!



I finally figured out how to get my pics off my camera so there is an overload of pictures and posts!

New Years day we went to my parents house and pulled the kids around on my dads 4 wheeler. It was alot of fun! My brother Trav and his wife and kids were there too. The kids had a ton of fun and did not want to go inside. We were glad to finally get some snow for some of the holidays since we didn't really have much for Christmas. It is so pretty out at my parents when it snows because of all the trees. I still can't believe it's 2010! I remember 10 years ago and everyone thought the world was going to end. HA! I'm glad it didn't because the last 10 years have been the best years yet!




5 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Great pics! You look so stylish on that four wheeler! Lots of fun!!! Great Christmas pics, too. Love all the mathchng jammies!

Colette said...

What fun, the trees are beautiful!!

Bree said...

Loved all the updates!! Looks like you had a great Christmas! And I have to brag a little and mention that James made the stable/manger that Kari used for the program. :)
It was SOOO great to get together today! Hope to see you again soon.

the Virgins said...

O fun! Those were my fav memories...getting pulled behind on a sled :) I miss being little haha you look so dang cute!!

the Virgins said...

O fun! Those were my fav memories...getting pulled behind on a sled :) I miss being little haha you look so dang cute!!