8.30.2010

KINDERGARTEN!

Brylee had her first day of KINDERGARTEN last week! WOW....It is still so weird that I have a child that is in kindergarten. She has loved it so far and she is so smart, I know she will do so well. I have to take her everyday and then she gets to ride the bus home. It is so fun to see her get off the bus at the end of our street and run home and hug Payson with a big smile on her face:) She is such a joy and we love her so much! Congrats Brylee!!!


This girl can pose for pictures! HA.


Payson starts preschool this week....crazy! They are growing up!

5 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Oh my heck Brylee looks so freaking cute!! I love it that we totally put our girls in the same kind of outfit for the first day! Other then Hadlies leggings were longer because its like freaking winter here! LOL! They grow up way to fast!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already in kindergarten.

Ashton & Co. said...

She looks so cute! Nice that Payson is in preschool...you can have some "me" time. Maybe it's time for another one :) Oh wait....

Megan and Shawn said...

She is such a cute girl! She looks so old in those pictures. Hope you're feeling good!

the Virgins said...

what a cutie!! I love her little poses lol I Cant believe she is in kindergarten!