9.18.2010

Payson's in Preschool!

Isn't he so handsome? I love this little guy. I kiss his cheeks all the time and he is now starting to wipe them off:( BUT he is so tender hearted that after he does that, he demands me do it again so I won't feel bad that he wiped it off:) He is SOFT! He started Preschool a couple of weeks ago and is loving it so far. I am so sad to see him grow up but he is going to be a great big brother to baby #3. He is always telling me that my belly is getting bigger...i try to take it in a cute way because really I am growing so fast. We find out what the baby will be on October 14th and can't wait so I can start shoppin' and sewin'!! I am determined to sew for this baby and try to be "crafty" which I am usually not! I need a hobby though since Broc has about 1,000 of them;)

4 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh he is a cutie! I can't wait to find out what you're having either!

Jessica said...

what a handsome stud!! oh i'm excited to hear what you're having!

Nicole Stucki said...

He's such a stud! I can't believe both of your kids are in school. LUCKY! Oh and I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Bree said...

What a little heartbreaker! He looks so grown up!! Let's get together again soon!