2.18.2011

So Blessed...

I have two of the cutest kids ever and I feel so blessed everyday (even on those horribly hard days) that I was BLESSED with them. I love these two SO much sometimes it overwhelms me. Does your heart ever flutter when you look at your kids because you love them so much? Mine does. And now we are about to add one more to the mix and I am so excited, anxious, nervous but feel so BLESSED that we get one more. Even Sophie is pretty sweet;) I'm nervous about a dog with a baby so we will see how that goes.

This pic was on V-Day before they headed off to school for their parties! So cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh yes! Those heart fluttering moments that bring tears to your eyes and a prayer in your heart thanking your Father in Heaven for such special little people!
I agree with you, your kiddos are JUST. CUTE! I can't wait to meet #3!

OH.MY.HECK! I totally thought that was you in Porters too! I literaly ran in for one thing - that they didn't have and walked out. But thought the same thing as I saw you leaving. GOSH - next time next time....

cecily said...

You are so cute Amber, and so are your kids. Good luck with your delivery on #3. I hope all goes well for you.

Brandi said...

Those moments that take your breath away are my favorite. My heart is always softened and fluttery when they are all tucked into bed sound asleep, and I kiss them one last time before I go to bed. I always stop for just a moment and take it in because I know it will never happend (in that exact moment) again!
GOOD LUCK on getting #3 into this world. I just can't wait to see her. She is lucky to have you!!!