3.01.2011

Introducing....Reese Kelly Genta









It was 12:30 am on February 20 and we had just gotten to bed. I was laying on my side and had just fallen asleep when I felt something like a little trickle...then another one...then it started to run down my legs. I sat up and told Broc I think my water had broke. He jumped out of bed SO fast and I rushed into the bathroom as Broc grabbed me a towel and it gushed. Scariest thing ever because I was certain I was having a baby in my bathroom or in the car. Well we went to the hospital where thankfully Dr. Lovell was on call and I got checked in. They put on all the monitors and we waited and waited. I remember being so uncomfortable. Finally at 8 am I had them put me on PIT and give me my epidural because I was not progressing. After the PIT kicked in I finally started having contractions and had little miss Reese at about 1:38 pm. I was scheduled to have her yesterday but we are thankful she came on her own and have enjoyed her for over a week now! She is just perfect!
She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long. She is petite and such a good baby. She never cries unless she is undressed. She has been sleeping so good at night and letting me get lots of sleep. Her dad just loves her and is so protective of her. Brylee and Payson have sure loved having a baby sis! We are just being really careful about visitors. RSV is really bad right now and we don't want her to get it so we are not allowing kids to come over for a while. It's hard to tell people that. I would just hate to see her get sick. I will update more later. It has been hard to sit down and blog because having 3 keeps me busy:)

14 comments:

Kurt and Mandy said...

I have been checking your blog a lot lately hoping to see she had come. How fun to have another sweet girl. She is so beautiful! Congrats!

Beth Willmore said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait until I get to come over and see her! I'm always around so please let me know if I can do anything for you, or just bring you lunch or something!

Colette said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad that she is here and you are both doing good. Some day we will have to drop by her gift but I can SO understand being careful, I have been sick for the past week and there is so much crud going around you are wise to keep everyone away even though it is hard to say!! Take care!! Congratulations again!!

Jenny said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I am glad that everything went well.

the Virgins said...

She is beautiful! I forget how little they are, she is so sweet. Im glad you are doing good and she is letting you get some sleep :) Congrats! I need to come see her when I come to Rexburg.

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh Amber she is just so sweet and adorable! I love how light her hair is. That is crazy that your water broke! Totally different than the other 2. I can't wait to meet her and just kiss those little cheeks! Hope you're recovering good. Miss ya!

Chantri Keele said...

Oh I love her to pieces already! So glad she's a good baby for you and everything is going well. I can't wait for her pics!!

tiana said...

She is adorable! We are so happy for you and your cute family. I can't stop looking at the sweet pictures of her, it's making me so excited for June!

Stevie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Wish you all the best!

Bree said...

Love these pics Amber! She is so cute and looks JUST like Brylee and Payson!! Glad she's such a good baby!!

Damien and Ashley said...

Amber---

That new little one is just a doll! Congratulations! Hope things are going good!

Ashley Smith

Meg said...

Oh Amber!! She is just so cute just like your entire family! Congrats!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh Im slightly jealous she was so little. Wakely was 9 lbs. She sure is cute! COngrats! ANd chantri did a great job on the pics!!

Chelan said...

Congratulations Amber! She is so beautiful :-)