5.19.2008

Cowgirl up....

Mine and my dad's horses...they look like twins


Brylee feeding them grain



Loving life!






We went out to my parents house tonight and Brylee insisted on feeding the horses so Grandpa Kay got out some grain and the horses came a runnin! Brylee had no fear of them at all! She reminds me of me when I was little. I was always in and around them and always looking for one to ride. She really wants to ride one so we might have to get her on one this summer, I would love to get her a pony when we move to the country! She would love that.

9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

I can't believe how much Taylor and Brylee are alike. Taylor would live with the horses if I let her. I think Brylee's hat is so cute! Gotta love those cowgirls.

Stewart Family said...

How cute. I love her hat backwards. She looks like a little cowgirl gangsta. haha!

Annalee Taylor said...

That is a huge dream of mine too...live in the country with horses and lots of acreage to run around on...what a dream! Good thing we have grandpas to take care of that one for our kids now huh!

Bree said...

I love Brylee's backwards hat! :)It was fun to see you guys tonight! We seriously need to get together more often huh! Only 3 more days--WOO HOO!! :D

brockandericka said...

How stinken cute~~~ a little amber !!! ha ha!! ya i do still believe i need to go ride that horse of yours lol!!! well guess what tomorrow u are all done!! its about freaken time lol haha!!!

Annie Hebdon said...

I love the hat backwards! I have to tell you that you inspired me to organize Taylee's bedroom and holy cow, it feels so much better. Thanks for doing that!

Tara Mortensen said...

That is so cute! Adrie loves Michael's horse also. I remember when you were younger and loved riding horses. So fun to see Brylee doing the same!

Tom and Kassie said...

Hey Amber! Nice work on the header:) Sorry it took me so long to answer you...Yeah I do have photoshop elements 6, It is so great!

Ashton & Co. said...

What cute pics! Those horses look like fun. Brylee is darling. I always wanted a horse to, but my dad knew he would end up taking care of it...