6.18.2008

Fishing with Dad....




Brylee got to go fishing with her dad and grandpa last night, and when she got home she jumped out of the car she ran up to me and said "mamma I went fishing and I peed in the bushes!" What a proud moment for her that was. I love that she is getting old enough to go do things with Broc ,it gives her something fun to do and she loves it! It also gives me some time to give Payson all my attention so it works out nicely. I just wanted to blog this so I wouldn't forget it. I need to post more funny things that she says so I don't forget those either! This is my way of journaling because I'm terrible at sitting down to write in a real one.

6 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

That is hilarious! I love that that was the biggest highlight of the trip! She is too cute!

Ashton & Co. said...

Love the matching hats! What a fun memory to create with Grandpa! Thanks for the recipes- they sound great. I'll be getting you a copy of the book- and thanks for the suggestion on dance music! I'll be looking into that one...

Jessica said...

I'm glad you had a good time on your little trip without the kids. And I LOVE cheesecake factory & PF Changs...you're making me want to go to Boise without the kids =) Well Brylee looks too cute fishing and by the way you are way good at the digital scrapbooking. IS there a way to print your pages off?? or make them into a book?? Oh and I didn't know if you knew about BLURB. That's a thing where you can take your blog and basically put it right into a book...you can take out the posts you don't want or add text/pictures anywhere...it's going to become our family journal. I'm going to make a book for each year or so. I just saw my friend's and it was really cute. They're not that expensive either...blurb.com.

Bree said...

Haha. That cracks me up! She has the cutest personality! I'm glad she could have one-on-one time with Broc & Grandpa and you could spend time with Payson! She seems like she's at the funnest age!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is such a cutie! Love it. Jeremy laughed when I told him.

Stewart Family said...

How fun. So excited she peed in the bushes, that cracks me up. Kids get excited about the funniest things. Brylee's hair is so long, how pretty.