7.05.2008

4th of July Fun!


We had a such a fun but busy 4th of July! We woke up and went to the parade and we got to sit with Brylee's cousins and both granparents so that was nice. Brylee sat on a little chair right on the street by Jake and Gage and she didn't move the whole parade! We were in shock cuz that never happens. She loved it and wanted to go to another one! Then we ate at Craigos for lunch and then I took the kids to nap while Broc went on a horse ride with my dad. Then that night we went to the rodeo, which is my favorite thing to do! I love to watch but I also love the food:) We had a great time and we stayed after to watch the fireworks, they don't compare to the I.F. one's but Brylee sure thought they were neat. Then we came home and lit more fireworks with Broc's sister Shurron and her family. And after all this fun we were exausted! I love the 4th of July it is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I am very grateful for our Country and for being able to be FREE! Hope everyone else had a great 4th too!!!

9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

I love your hat in the pictures! You are one HOTT mama! Brylee and Payson look adorable as always. Brylee just seems so grown up to me lately. I'm glad you had a good time.

Megan and Shawn said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! We were sad not to be in Idaho, but hopefully sooner than later. I love that Brylee loves to ride, maybe she can show Sam how to!

Bree said...

Glad you had fun!! You look SO cute in your hat!

Talia said...

Cute 4th of July pics! Your kids are SO adorable! I love your horseback ridin' pics too. That is too cute that Brylee loves to ride so much. And who knew it would win over princesses?! If she's anything like Kayla, princesses rule her days. Anyway, too bad we don't live there still so our girls could hang out- it sounds like they'd get along great! Later! Talia

Meg & Cache said...

That's exciting you're done with school! I worked at Radiance as the receptionist before we moved here. I loved it, i'll have to come to you when I get home :) Your kids are adorable! And you are SO cute!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

we totally missed the rodeo this year, I was bummed big time. that is usually our favorite part of the 4th...oh well, next year right? I cant believe how long Brylee's hair is...there is the cutest website called piggies and ponys that has the coolest little girl hair do's. you should look at it...go to Holly Davis's link on my page and then its under piggies and ponies on her favorites list...its really cool.

Brandi said...

I am so glad that you had a great time! You and the kids looked adorable!!! Brylees lip looks like it is getting better-poor little thing.

The Jensen's said...

Glad you had a fun 4th. Never been to the rodeo, but I hear it is lots of fun!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

It looks like you had a great time. I wish I would have been thinking and we could have come at sat by you. Next time.