7.13.2008

Random pics....

Brylee got these new cowgirl boots and wants to wear them everywhere! Kind of a dorky pic but it shows what she looks like when we go out now. This is where I draw the line though!

Brylee with her cousins...Kaylie and Ashlyn!
Brylee with Jace and Brynn (her other two cousins)
Brylee feeding her baby's their bottle, what a good mommy!

Payson thinks I don't know where he is when he does this. So I say "Where's Payson?" and he yanks the curtains with a big smile thinking he has totally tricked me....Love it! He's so fun!!



There he is!!!


These last few days at our house have been crazy, non-stop, no naps kind of days. We have been on the go constant it seems like. With me working two days a week, I seem to jam so much into the other days for us to do. The problem is that I haven't taken too many pics. Most of what we have been up to lately is hanging out with family. My sister Whitney is here for a week and she has 3 girls that Brylee loves to hang out with. I love it when we have family here to do stuff with cuz other wise I feel like I have to go alone to take the kids to do anything. We have let the kids swim at grandma's, we cooked out at grandma's, We went shopping and found some great deals at Linens n' Things (they are going out of business here) and Real Deals, and I had two bridal showers to go to this weekend for my good friend Rachel (and I am so happy for her to be getting married!) and while all this was taking place I was all alone with no hubby. Broc went to a softball tournament in Montana so he missed out on all the shopping, sorry bud;)! I know he had a blast though. I heard lots of crazy stories of drunk people and that their hotel had water that looked like chocolate milk....yuck! That's what they showered in!! That's why I just stay home from those events. Those are my events from the last few days so I thought I would just share a few random pics since I haven't been posting them individually.

5 comments:

Chantri said...

So fun! I love the pictures. Your kids are so darling. I love finding good deals while shopping...it totally makes or breaks a shopping trip! I need to make an appointment I have a major grow-out...so i'll be seeing you soon! :)

Bree said...

I just love Brylee's fun personality! She is so cute! And I love those pictures of Payson playing peekaboo! He's getting quite a personality too! So a girl at church came up to me yesterday and asked who did my hair so I referred her to you. She's really cute, but I don't know her name. Anyways, let's play this week!

Jessica said...

Payson is soo big! I can't believe it...he's a cutie. I wish I were THERE...you guys are having fun family time and we're missing out. Way to go being alone without Broc...it's so hard for me when Travis goes somewhere over night. Have a fun week!

Brandi said...

Wow! You are superwoman this week. Way to get it all done without having a break from the kids (no Broc)!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

I love your kids. They are so funny. When you get some time we should do something fun!