7.05.2008

Horse ride....

Broc saddling up the horses (Doc O' Smokin gun & O'lena's Nugget Bar) long names huh!?
My cute cowboy trottin' along
Brylee loves to ride with dad!



Well I think we may have found a passion of Brylee's that just might beat princesses! She is obsessed (to put it lightly) with riding horses. We have enjoyed being able to take her out to grandpa's and letting her just ride bare back around but the other night we loaded up the horses and took them out to a friends arena so Broc could work on them a little since they are so out of shape. We just rode around for a little while until we started getting eaten by misquitos! I love to ride so I look forward to many more rides this summer. Today Broc told me that this was the only thing we had in common was riding horses! Sad huh!!!??? He laughed cuz really we are very different.

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

That looks like fun. And the whole stuff in common thing made me laugh. I just thought of our conversation the other day.

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Amber next time I'm up you should go on a ride with me. I never have anyone to go with.

Bree said...

Oh that looks like SO much fun! I've been wanting to go on a horseback ride forever...I've only been like twice! haha! I can totally see Brylee being a little rodeo queen! That's so funny Broc said that...sometimes I feel that way with James...we are SO different! But it works! :)

brockandericka said...

How cute!! a family riding horses!! how adorable!! well i am way excited to finally have a place that we decided on to move!! it is about time ha ha !! i guess pinedale is going to have to wait a year!! lol!! i know my wedding is in 5 days!! crazy huh!!:)how are ya??

Brandi said...

There is just something to be said about anyone that likes to ride horses to me...you have to be rough & tough-a true coutry chic, so way to go Brylee!!! Brocs comment made me laugh...they say opposits attract. I love to ride-it is so relaxing to me, but yet I can get a great workout(depending on where Jason drags me)on my legs!