10.22.2008

{18 Month Checkup}


Ok so he's 19 months and we just barely did his 18 month checkup! I know sad, but I have not had much time to think about taking him in and after he's been limping for a week due to a hurt leg, which we have no idea how it happened, I took him to the doctor and decided to get his 18 month checkup done at the same time as his leg check. A little over a week ago he got caught between our end table and couch and I think that's maybe when he might have hurt his leg. I didn't see it happen so I really don't know. So the doc had us go to the hospital and get an x-ray (that turned into a nightmare!) No one there was nice at all! So annoying as a parent with a hurt child. Anyways they didn't see anything on the xray so we still don't know. He just limps around every now and then. He acts fine so for now so we will just hope it's a bruised bone or pulled muscle and not a break. The poor guy has been sick the last couple days, as you can see in the pic he is just laying on my counter while I am making dinner. That was just after he had been to the hospital so he's got his little wrist band thing on. SAD! I hope he feels better soon, the sweet little man. Here are his stats at 19 months for my records:
  • Height: 32 1/2 " - 50th %
  • Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz - 2-3 % (skinny little fart)
  • Head: 19.6" -75th %

Payson is such a joy in our lives! He loves to cuddle, play with his sis, sing songs, dance, eat candy;), sleep, read books, play outside, he loves animals, and loves to go to both his grandmas houses!

8 comments:

Meg & Cache said...

So I just saw your post for the bumbles party and i really wish that I would have seen it earlier, we've been in the process of moving so my blog has been the last thing on my mind :) But I was wondering if there was any way that I could buy some from you because they are SO cute but I don't know anyone that does it. So if you could let me know how i could get some that would be nice! and your family is adorable! you seriously have the cutest kids!

Melinda said...

Hey Amber! This is Melinda 'Kunz' Page, I always check your blog, I hope you don't mind. You have the best music so I usually keep it up when I'm studying and stuff..haha I'm such a dork. Well I hope everything is well, your family is so cute, Annalee showed my the pictures she did of you guys and you guys are such a cute family!

The Kay Family said...

Poor little gimp!! :)

I can't believe he's 19 months old already. Whatta sweetie!

Bree said...

Poor thing! Hopefully the limp goes away soon!! He is soooo cute, those blue eyes are to die for! See you Saturday! :)

Stewart Family said...

Oh how sad. Nothing worse than sick little kids. They look so helpless. Hope his leg gets feeling better.

Kellie said...

Hospitals suck and they are usually always jerks. It is even worse when it is your baby that is hurt. Hope his limp goes away soon and he starts to feel better.

Chelan said...

Wow. Wesley is just a year and he's like 26 lbs. I must be feeding him too much! :-P Hope Payson feels better soon.

Unknown said...

i wish i would have been there when you brought him into the hospital! my desk is next to radiology, and i would have made sure that people were nice! cute pix, as always, ambs!