10.20.2008

Girls Weekend.....



This weekend me and Brylee and my mom took a girls trip to Utah to do some shopping and just to spend some time together since we haven't done that in years it seems like. Brylee had so much fun and got wore out from playing so hard with her cousins while we were out all day (thanks again Jeremy for watching the kids!) As you can see above on the right she is out like a light, you can even see the gum in her mouth! So I had to wake her up to go on the tractor ride with a fun witch at Garner Village so that's why she looks so happy in the pic on the left;)



All of us together before the tracktor ride with the Witch! It was so fun for the kids, and they had so many fun witches to look at all over Gardner Village. I also had the best carmeled apple
there too!





Brylee's highlight of course was the pony ride! She was SO excited, that's what finally woke her up.

Overall it was such a nice weekend to just get away! Payson stayed here and had some fun with his other cousins while his dad was in spud harvest still. I got to go to some really fun stores that I never go to while I'm down there since usually I've got two kids and a bord hubby. So much fun! Thanks Whitney and Mom!

14 comments:

Whitney said...

It was a fun weeekend. I'm glad you got the pictures. Cute picture of Brylee on the pony.

Unknown said...

oh, how fun amber! It sounds like you had a great time.

The Kay Family said...

Looks like fun! Girls' getaways are always good memories.

Jenny said...

How Fun!! I LOVE Gardner Village, it has some great stores!

Megan and Shawn said...

Looks fun, and I love that picture of Brylee sleeping... too funny! Shawn got Broc's picture of the digger and nearly cried. He misses spud harvest so much!

Ashton & Co. said...

I hope we didn't mess up your weekend too badly! Joel called me on Thursday and told me he needed Broc to work SO bad and that the only way he could do it is if I watched brylee. His approach was so funny. Anyway, we missed her- my girls were looking so forward to it. Sadie loves making new friends and kept asking when Brylee was coming. I hope it all worked out okay for you! Judging from the pics it looks like she had fun!:) Tess ended up sick on Saturday morning, so I was kind of glad Brylee wasn't around to catch it. I will take her anytime, though! Hope my husband doesn't work yours too hard! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

P.S. I love all the pictures down below. I had some catching up to do! That pic of Brylee is BEAUTIFUL and Payson looks so cute sitting by her. Is it time for another one? :)

Bree said...

So fun! I love that you take special time out with each of your kids. And glad you got in some good shopping!!! I'm jealous! :)

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Amber your shoes are cute in that family photo at the top.

Jessica said...

soo fun! It must have been nice for Brylee too to spend some time with only girls...well besides Jace..but he's always surrounded by girls huh? Well my dad's house in CA is not getting rented out...which means they can't leave till someone rents it. So it's still just a waiting game, I'll for sure keep you posted. We really want to go to Idaho so I'm hoping they move, but we've spent the last 2 christmas's in idaho so it's time for christmas with my family...ahh, just have to keep waiting!

Nicole Stucki said...

Looks like fun! Sorry your not feeling so great this week! And I'm glad you got to go shopping! Much needed therapy.

Talia said...

How fun. I love taking Kayla for a girl's day out. And now we have one more sweetie to take with us! I love having girls, especially since I'm from a family of all sisters. I can't wait until they're older with all the other fun girl stuff. But I wouldn't trade my little Evan for anything. He's my sweet little buddy. BTW, Payson has got to be the cutest boy ever! He's adorable! Anyway, looks like you guys had a great day!

Alicia Alee said...

Looks like so much fun! Your Brylee is such a cutie and you look great as usual! I've been wanting to take the kids to some fun Halloween things too, but haven't made it yet!

The Cooks said...

WHAT! you came and didn't call. That's it!! Just kidding! So i haven't had internet for a while and man it's hard keeping up with everyone. The kids look adorable