10.09.2008

Bumbles Party!!!



So I have probably already talked to most of you or else emailed you, but just in case I missed anyone who would like to come....
I am having a Bumbles Watch Party on Wed. October 15 from 6-8 pm at my house. It's just an openhouse so you can come anytime between those hours! These watches are SO darn cute, and so fun to accessorize with. The bands look like cute bracelets and there are so many to choose from! You can buy one face and a few different bands or whatever you would like. There is such a big variety of colors, it is so fun to mix and match! Also a geat christmas gift idea! Prices are really good too!! So please don't be shy.....come and bring your friends and fam!!! Hope to see you there....
(email me if you would like to know how to get to my house: ambergenta@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Bree said...

So cute! I'm excited for it! I was totally going to bring my friend Cortney (you met her at Craigos) cuz I knew she'd be ALL over something like this, then I went over to her house today and she already had one on!! But she still wants to come, so we'll be there! It'll be fun!!

Brandi said...

You are so cute! I probably won't make it down, because the day before I recieved your email, I made some arrangements to have a party!!! Chant went to one, and they are just adorable. I hope that you have a great turn-out though! HAVE FUN!!!