10.12.2008

Get out the coats, gloves and hats....

Yesterday when I got home from work Brylee asked me if we could go on a walk. I of course being the lazy one hesitated and then thought.... why not!? It was so good to get out and get some fresh air with the kids. Broc had been gone hunting for a couple days and we really didn't have anything going on. So we walked around the subdivision (well Brylee rode her bike), and then when we got back to the house the kids wanted to stay outside and play. I am so glad that we did all this yesterday because today was terrible....COLD, and windy....and of course some snow to go along with all that. I really do love this time of year. I love the fall colors, the fall clothes, the fall smells, the fall foods, the fall decorations. It's all just so relaxing after a busy, non stop summer full of activites and always being outside. It is hard though to tell your kids they can't go out because it's now too cold. But I love to be inside a clean house and have my "warm apple crisp" candle going, and making yummy food. ahhhh......but I don't want the snow yet!!! Darn.

This is one of our Maple trees, which is changing colors to a very pretty red/orange


My little Bubby's (that's what I always call him) I love his folded ear in the hat....haha so cute!
Just being her silly little self.
Gotta love the dirt....maybe by the 3rd summer in this house we will get the rest of our grass?? I don't know....I'm not getting my hopes up.

Happy Fall!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

cutie kids! Chelsea told me it snowed...there goes your short Fall!

The Kay Family said...

I agree with everything you said! I love fall...we even had snow this weekend in Boise. Really rare for around here. We can't wait to come home for Thanksgiving!