10.12.2008

Gorgeous girl....

I rarely get a smile out of this little girl for a pic. I just has to post this so I could see it all the time. I love her smile, and her blue eyes (and that chocolate on her teeth...). She's so beautiful and we feel so blessed to have her in our family. Everyday I watch her change and grow, and it scares me to watch my little girl grow up. We just love her to pieces! Yesterday we were flipping through her coloring book, trying to find a page to color. I stopped on one that had a fish sucking on a binky and she looks at it and says "I'd rather not talk about this one..." WHAT!? Wow...she is still so sensitive about those darn binky's. What a sweetheart though. Love you Brylee!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She is sooo pretty...of course she is cause she takes after you!

Brandi said...

"I'd rather not talk about this one"... that is so grown up! How cute is she though. Before you know it she will be your Best Friend, and tell you everything about all the boys that flock around her. She is beautiful!!!

Bree said...

hahaha. Love the chocolate in her teeth! She's a beauty--just like her mama! And those blue eyes on both your kids are just gorgeous!

The Kay Family said...

I see so much of you in her! Pretty little thing :)

Vehar Family said...

Hey Amber! It was fun to hear from you... it looks like you guys are doing well! Cute kids, and I LOVE your family pictures. They turned out great! Yes, we FINALLY made it to Texas. And just in time to miss the snow!:) We would love to keep in touch with you guys...I'll add you to our "favorite people" list.

Stewart Family said...

How cute. They are growing up so fast. I can't believe it. Her hair is so cute. I love the pictures of the kids playing outside. Cute hats.

Nicole Stucki said...

Her and Taylor remind me so much of each other. Brylee is a BABE and you better watch out she is going to be a heartbreaker...kinda like her mom:)! And I love that you guys went outside to play. I think those days are over for me. How sad.