10.14.2008

"I'm a Big Kid Now...."



Well kinda....Payson is still very little indeed but he looked so grown up today sitting up at the counter with his big sis eating lunch. He's usually in his highchair and gets very upset that we are all sitting up at the bar while he's a couple feet away in the highchair. So today I sat him by Brylee and had all the chairs scooted close together so the little man wouldn't fall on our tile. It was so cute how Brylee and him shared their food and kept smiling at eachother, gave some loves, and she even shared her sprite! They got a Happy Meal today since I was out running errands. How sad that they are both growing up so fast.....

9 comments:

Brandi said...

That is just sooooo cute. My heart always aches a little when I see my kids looking so grown up!

Annalee Taylor said...

so cute, i love paysons little cheeser...what cute kids. I am going to try and come over tonight,hopefully i get done with pics in time!

Brittanie said...

You seriously have the cutest kids. They just seem like such little buddies. Thats what were hoping for with Brooklyn and the next one. Yes i am prego!!! They'll be like 2 years apart.

Bree said...

He does look more grown up! So cute!! Sorry again that I didn't make it....ugh--it was a hectic night...Well, let's plan lunch soon and I'll call you for a new hair appt!! :)

Jessica said...

big mistake...soon he'll be stealing all her food and causing all sorts of trouble =) That is if he's anything like Hallie...

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Wow, it is crazy how grown up they look. I know that our kids are the same age, but it still just shocks me.

Jeppesens said...

They are so cute together. 18 months is a funny age. They want to be grown up, but they are still not quite ready. I did start thinking about potty training ella soon. That is scary. That makes a big kid to me, when you are done with diapers!! I look forward to that day.

Nicole Stucki said...

He is such a teaser! I love it. And your party was so much fun! Have a BLAST in Utah!

Melanie said...

Your kids are so beautiful!! I love it when siblings are sweet to eachother! I love your family pictures!