12.07.2008

Brylee got in a fight....

...with a pen! This girl never stops making messes, and today she created the mess on herself. I brought Payson home early from church to put him down for a nap and then I decided I would watch the movie 27 Dresses (I got for $3 at Target on Black friday!) Well Broc and Brylee got home and she came into my room for a few minutes and then left and that's the last I saw of her until my movie was over. I came out to find Broc watching football and Brylee was downstairs playing "quietly". So then she comes upstairs looking like so......


(this was after she wiped some off too)
I knew it was too good to be true that I was watching a movie all by myself!!! To top it all off she got into my hope chest and got out my baby book and scribbled all over in it. I was not happy but what do ya do?! kids.....gotta love em.

Oh and 27 Dresses is the cutest show!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

looks all too familiar...

Whitney said...

she kind of looks proud of herself

April said...

That is so funny!! Gavin just did that same thing not to long ago. She is looking older everytime I see her.