12.04.2008

O' Christmas Tree....


Brylee had such a fun time helping me decorate the tree this year! I actually had it up for 2 days with no decorations trying to decide if it was worth it, since it would just be undecorated about 2 minutes after we did it. Yes Payson has been busy at work removing one ball at a time and throwing them at the tile. He has only broke one but has removed about 8. If you notice there are limited decorations at the bottom of the tree. It might be totally bare by christmas but that is ok. We had Christmas music playing while we worked on the tree and Payson mostly danced around while we did the work. He is quite the dancer, I need to get it recorded sometime. Anyways Brylee did pretty dang good at making our tree look beautiful, thanks Brylee!

10 comments:

Brittanie said...

Very cute christmas tree! I know what you mean about wondering if its even worth it to put the decorations on the tree. Brooklyn was loving it the first couple of days but now i think she is used to it and its not fun to rip apart anymore.

Whitney said...

Looks really good Amber. Those are fun memories for the kids. I have been working on mine for 2 days. It is not finished. Maybe I'll work on it tonight. It has been a busy week.

Bree said...

It look so good! James talked me into going up into the mtns to get our tree this year...it's a poor, poor anorexic tree with a trunk the size of my finger!! haha. Oh well! You'll definitely have to post Payson's dance moves!! :)

The Kay Family said...

Great looking tree! Is it real? We always have to wait to put ours up or else it dies before Christmas. The gas heat is so hard on the real trees.
Anyway, looks great!

Jessica said...

haha, at first it looks like Brylee is just standing on a tree branch to get a higher one and I thought she's gotten really good at gymnastics! haha, looks great!

Nicole Stucki said...

Love the tree. My tree is too very bare at the bottom. That's funny. Hope you have a good day today:)!

Alicia Alee said...

Don't worry, I think our tree will look very similar!! Hey, less ornaments to take off later, right?! It still looks really pretty!

The Kay Family said...

I love the header!

Amber said...

Thanks Meeka! I really like this one too.

Damien and Ashley said...

Your tree looks great! We are so bad, we haven't even got ours yet! We always go up and cut one down, so usally my tree is one of those "full of character" instead of "full of beauty"!!!!!:):):)