1.27.2009

First Day of School!

I completely spaced it and didn't get pics of Brylee in her cute "school" clothes on her first day of preschool so i snapped a couple pics later on in the day of her and this is what she was wearing......

She got a big chest full of dress up clothes for Christmas and this is one of the dazzling outfits from it. She changes multiple times through out the day. Anyways so this is our big school girl now! When i dropped her off she didn't even say bye:( She just walked in and went to her class and didn't want anything to do with me after that. So then i thought for sure she would be ready to come with me after 2 hours. Nope! I got there to pick her up and she said she didn't want to come with me. I was kind of a little bit sad. Am i that mean!? haha I just know that she needed this and she will love it so much. The only downfall is that she wasn't happy that a bus wasn't coming for her when it was time to go to school. Next year Brylee!

9 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

GOod for you. I think preschool does wonders for them. It's so good for them socially! And yes, I put Brylee on my waiting list. I don't officially open to thepublic until May 1st, so be sure to call me THAT morning. Last year I filled up really fast! :)

Bree said...

Glad she did so good!!! I had to go to Kari's that afternoon and she told me Brylee was darling and did really great. :) Lunch was fun!! Talk to you soon!

Brian and Krista said...

lol! She's beautiful! I think its better to have them not want to come home then scream because they don't want to be there! Hadlie keeps asking if she can play with Brylee. We need to get together so they can play!

Beth Willmore said...

She is so beautiful! It was fun going to lunch the other day. We need to get together more often. Meg liked playing with "that girl" at McDonald's!

Ashton & Co. said...

I have to clarify, it was our first trailer. We moved into the one you lived in when the other trailers floor rotted. Just thought I'd let you know! :)

Leishman Family said...

She looks like you Amber... she's beautiful! I think that is so cute, all ready for school. Well she sounds independent, Gabe and her must be related!!:)

Jessica said...

Dawson never says goodbye...he just runs in and starts doing his own thing. Even Hallie runs into nursery without looking back...I used to wonder if I was really that awful, but my mom reassured me by telling me that just means they're really confident and trust you enough to know you will come back for them...whether that's true or not, I like to think of it that way, it's nicer to think about =) Glad you had some fun with your friends...I need to get out more.

Chantri said...

What a big girl! Logan will go in August and I'm a little scared...but it should be good. can you believe how fast they are growing up on us?

Alicia Alee said...

that sounds so familiar with the multiple outfit changes a day with dresses - that is totally Jocelyn all day lately too! :) girls are funny. Glad she is liking preschool. Such a cute girl!