1.22.2009

Preschool!

Last summer i debated off and on for quite some time weather to put Bry in preschool or not, and i went with not doing it because i thought "oh she'll have next year she doen't need two years of preschool". Well lately i have been kicking myself because this 3 1/2 year old is SO bord all day long with me and Pays at home, especially when he's sleeping for 3 hours of it. I try really hard to keep her entertained but she doesn't want to learn anything from me, she won't let me help her spell her letters and she basically just makes messes all day which i hate. Soooooo i am really really excited because i found a lady who had some spots open so i jumped on it and Brylee starts on monday! It's monday, wednesday, and friday for 2 hours each day. It will be so good for her to have some structure and have a teacher who she will let teach her. And i have to admit i'm also a little excited about the part that i get to spend those two hours with Payson and we can get some things done!! I NEVER run errands because i hate hauling both kids into the stores. I feel like i've run a marathon after i do it, so usually i wait until Broc gets home. The downfall is that i'm going to take her out of gymnastics, but i don't feel like she is getting a whole lot from that anyways. She will hopefully be starting dance in the fall. So anyways....we are all really excited and hope it goes well!

8 comments:

Bree said...

How great! I bet she'll love it! And I'm sure it won't be a big deal for her to be out of gymnastics until next year or whenever. I don't know what I'll do with 2 kids...I already dread running errands with just one!! :) By the way Cort's hair looks dang cute and she loves it! I STILL need to make my appt....I keep forgetting!!!! Hope your busy day tomorrow goes great! See you Monday!! :)

The Kay Family said...

Have fun Brylee!

Preschool rocks for both toddler and mama!

Stevie said...

Olivia started preschool this year and she loves it, we kept Spence back one more year for kinder. and he is really bord to. Which gets really frustrating! It's funny that your a fan of Alan!:) I've been in love with him since I was little, you know his first song, Chasen' that Neon Rainbow? I used to draw pictures of him, and my dad always made fun of me cause I liked him:) He told me once that the reason he always wore a hat was because he had no hair and that his long hair was glued to his hat! So yeah I was so TOTALLY excited to go to the concert! Ben made fun of me cause I cried when he sang Remember When! HaHa!

Jenny said...

I totally understand. Lilly just makes messes ALL day too. I swear she is way worse than other kids. I would LOVE to put her into preschool RIGHT NOW too. The only bad this is that the preschools out here are like $400 a month.

Jessica said...

I love having Dawson in preschool and it's mainly for selfish reasons =) I do all my errands on the days he is in school and it's sooo much easier...plus it's fun for Hallie I think for it to be just me and her. Dawson really loves it though and does really good so I'm glad I did it and I'm sure Brylee will do awesome. She's a smart cookie =)

Brian and Krista said...

Hey! who did you get her in with? I need to get hadlie in one again.

Brian and Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vehar Family said...

That sounds perfect! I can't wait to be able to do things like that for Kami! She would love it!