1.29.2009

So much FUN....

Last night i had to chance to go out with a couple of really good friends whom i have not seen for a long time....and we even live pretty close so it's really sad that we don't get together more! I had so much fun! It was so good to just talk and laugh and reminisce about the good ol' days! Oh high school....need i say more. I just love all my friends and I'm so thankful to have so many good ones! Thanks Amber and Tatum!

Eating some YUMMY food at Texas Roadhouse!

Tatum and her cute belly:)

At the movies....we saw Mall Cop.....So funny!
And did anyone else watch American Idol last night?! I had to catch up on it this morning and i thought it was so cool. I just loved how they were in awe at how nice everyone was and i just kept thinking "if only you knew why they are so happy"........ya know? I'm pretty sure i know why (for most of them anyways probably not all)

6 comments:

the Virgins said...

Yes I did watch american Idol and yes it was so good! It was so good to see you last weekend..you look so stinkin cute and tiny! Thanks for comin to the shower and for the cute gift. Brylee was so funny she is darling! After I have the babe I need my hair done like desperately bad so I might be takin a trip back up to Rexburg :) Love ya!

Jessica said...

oohh Texas Roadhouse sounds sooo good....

Bree said...

How fun!!! I thought Mall Cop looked hilarious (I LOVE him in King of Queens) but you never know, so I'm glad to hear it was. We STILL need to plan a girls night with NO kids. We always say we're going to, then we don't. haha. One of these days!!!

Bree said...

PS Love your new Lifehouse song!!!

Leishman Family said...

I love texas roadhouse... chicken critter salad is my Favorite!!! I want to see Mall Cop so bad... maybe me and Jed will have to go on a date tonight... and yes I totally know what you mean about American Idol!!

Alicia Alee said...

You look so pretty btw. Love the new highlights and side swept bangs! :) It's so fun to get together with friends...