1.20.2009

{TV SHOWS} i love!

All day i am home with my kids. I never watch tv either all day long. But when this time of year rolls around the evenings are full of much wasted time of watching these shows that i love.....it's pathetic. Good thing i'm at the Salon some of those nights so i am doing something productive!

Gotta love American Idol....watching millions of people making fools of themselves on national television with the exception of those that truly are talented and fun to listen to! And I love to hear what the judges have to say. cant wait to watch it tonight (after work that is:))


Broc and i have been addicted to this show for 4 years now. When i was preganant with Brylee we would sit in our room and watch hours of it every night. It's so addicting! Its best to buy or rent the seasons so you can watch alot of it at one time. Now that we are watching it on tv it's hard to only get in one hour a week. Did anyone see last night?? Talk about suspense. oh well it gives us something to look forward to next week!

Does anyone else have favorite tv shows?!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love American Idol too, and Sam is all about 24, but I've gotten over it! It is so last year! haha just kidding, but I love House! it's so good!

and I'm excited to make you a craft. and I don't think it has to be homemade.

The McKinney's said...

AMBER!!! Oh my goodness... I am so happy to know that you are Broc are addicted to 24 as well!!! Me and Zakk are extremely addicted. We are watching all of the seasons right now. We are on season four. I love it!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I love looking at your blog! I'm with Payson, I look like that every time I go to the dentist, too! :) Brylee looks darling- even in a dentist chair with the gas mask on! Too cute!

I am also an American Idol and HUGE The OFFICE fan, haven't gotten in to 24, but I know a lot of people who have!

Annalee Taylor said...

We should have american idol parties! I love it. That and Grey's are my fav. I am addicted its awful!

Megan and Shawn said...

Sam and I are addicted to American Idol and he is pretty good and picking out which ones they will say yes or no to, not that it takes a brain surgeon with some of those crazies... we also LOVE The Office and I am a big fan of Friday Night Lights.

Bree said...

Well we are losers and don't have get any TV channels...which is probably a good thing because we'd waste too much time watching...so now we just go watch with friends or online!! haha!! You've got to start watching The Office!!! Amen on 24--you know we're fans!

Vehar Family said...

Don't worry, we're addicted too! Thank goodness for DVR so that we can still take care of the important things and don't have to be slaves to the TV's schedule!