5.21.2010

Mother's Day



I am Thankful for my mother and my mother in law. I feel blessed to have such great examples in my life. I am also very thankful that I get the opportunity to be a mother. I hope my kids will think as much of me as I do my own mother when they are all grown up. (I know they don't think a whole lot about me now unless I buy them a happy meal or something;) hahaha)


This man is so good to me. I am so blessed to have him. He is always doing something for me and puts up with alot from me. He is always doing dishes and laundry and as a working mom I am so thankful for that. Thanks Broc you mean the world to me!

Happy (way late) Mothers Day to all you mothers!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Stucki said...

You do have some pretty good moms in your life! And Broc is on lucky dude to have you! Wish we hung out more. Miss ya!